Connect your social media accounts to HubSpot to start creating, scheduling, and publishing social posts, as well as tracking social media engagements within HubSpot.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon [gear icon] in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Social.
- In the upper right, click Connect account.
You can connect the following social networks to HubSpot:
- Facebook & Instagram
- YouTube (Marketing Hub Enterprise Only)
Connect a Facebook or Instagram account
- In the dialog box, select Facebook & Instagram.
- You'll see your personal Facebook account, any Facebook pages you have admin privileges for, and any Instagram business accounts linked to your Facebook pages. Select the checkbox next to the Facebook and/or Instagram account(s) you want to connect.
- Click OK.
Note: Connected Facebook pages will be authorized for 90 days before requiring re-authentication.
On August 1, 2018, Facebook will no longer support third-party applications posting to personal Facebook accounts. As a result, HubSpot will no longer allow posts to be published or scheduled to personal Facebook accounts, and they will not show up in the social composer.
Instagram accounts must be business accounts and linked to a Facebook page that you manage in order to be connected to HubSpot. Personal Instagram accounts or business accounts not linked to a Facebook page cannot be connected to HubSpot.
Connect a Twitter account
- In the dialog box, select Twitter.
- In the dialog box, review the requested permissions, then click Authorize app.
Note: Since HubSpot authorizes your social account based on the account you're logged in to in your browser, use incognito or private windows to connect multiple Twitter accounts.
Connect a LinkedIn account
- In the dialog box, select LinkedIn.
- You'll see your personal LinkedIn account, as well as any LinkedIn Company Pages you have admin privileges for. Select the checkbox next to the LinkedIn account(s) and/or page(s) you want to connect.
- Click OK.
Note: LinkedIn account authorizations last for one year, so you'll need to authorize your account connection again after a year has passed.
Connect a YouTube account (Marketing Hub Enterprise only)
- In the dialog box, select YouTube.
- A pop-up window will appear. If you have multiple Google accounts, select the specific account to connect in the dialog box.
- Next, select your YouTube account or a brand account.
- Review the requested permissions, then click Allow.
- You'll be redirected back to HubSpot, with a dialog box informing you that your YouTube account is now connected and YouTube analytics have been added to your social reports.