With tickets, you can organize and track the progress of all your customer inquiries in one place. You can create tickets from your dashboard, a contact record, your conversations inbox, or with workflows.
Create a new ticket from the tickets dashboard
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Service > Tickets.
- In the upper right, click Create ticket.
- In the right pane, enter your ticket details. If you want to customize which properties appear here, click customize the properties at the bottom. The following fields are required by default:
- Ticket name - provide a description for this ticket.
- Pipeline - assign this ticket to a specific ticket pipeline you've created.
- Ticket status - choose a specific ticket stage from the pipeline you've selected.
Create a ticket from the contact record
You can associate an existing ticket with a specific contact, or create a new ticket directly from the contact record or the contacts dashboard.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- Hover over a specific contact and click Preview to see more details in the right pane, or click Edit to open the full contact details. You can either associate an existing ticket or create a new ticket.
To associate an existing ticket with this contact:
- Click Add ticket to search for an existing support ticket to associate with this contact.
- Use the search bar to look up the existing ticket name, then click the checkbox on the left of your search results to associate that ticket with this contact. If you cannot find the ticket you're looking for, you can click Create a ticket to create a new ticket.
- Click Done to save your changes.
To create a new ticket:
- Click Create ticket.
- Enter the ticket details into the sidebar.
- Click Create to create a new ticket and associate it with this contact.