The Tasks tool in HubSpot helps you keep track of your to-do list, assign tasks to co-workers, and log tasks on the HubSpot record for the contact, company, deal, or ticket it's associated with.
You can create a task on the Tasks dashboard or on a contact, company, deal, or ticket record in HubSpot.
Create a Task from the Task dashboard
1. Navigate to the Task dashboard in HubSpot Sales > Tasks
2. In the upper right corner, click Create task
3. Enter task information
- Associate with records: Contact, company, deal, and/or ticket the task pertains to
- Due Date: Date the task needs to be completed by
- Email reminder: Email a reminder to the owner responsible for the task prior to the due date
- Notes: Additional information or instructions
- Type: To-Do, Email, Call
- Queue: Task queues can be created and used to organize to-do lists and complete tasks in a series
- Assigned to: Owner responsible for the task (must have access to HubSpot)
4. Click Create