Templates are pre-made emails that you can customize and send to your contacts without having to type the same basic content each time.
Create a template
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Conversations > Templates.
- Click New template, then select From scratch.
- Enter a Name (what you want the template to be called) and Subject (what you want the suject line to say to your recipient) for your template.
- Type your desired text into the body of your email.
- Use the formatting options at the bottom of the editing window:
- To modify the text, add an image, or insert a link, use the icons at the bottom left
- To enter a short, reusable block of text, click the Snippets dropdown menu.
- To insert one of your sales documents, click the Document dropdown menu.
- To include personalization tokens in your email template, click the Token dropdown menu. Learn more about adding personalization tokens to your sales email templates.
- To insert a meeting link, click the Meeting link dropdown menu.
6. When you've finished creating your template, click Save template.
Send your template
After creating your email template, you can use it to send emails from the CRM.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to any one of these areas: Contacts, Companies, Deals, or Tickets.
- Click on a record to open it.
- In the left panel, click the Email icon email.
- At the top of the pop-up box, click Templates.
- In the dialog box, hover over the template you want to send and click Select.
- Customize the content as needed, the click Send.
- The email will be tracked automatically, and the information will be added to your template report data.