Templates are pre-made emails that you can customize and send to your contacts without having to type the same basic content each time.
Note: Bonus material at the bottom to equip you with prebuilt templates and ideas.
Create a template
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Conversations > Templates.
- Click New template, then select From scratch.
- Enter a Name (what you want the template to be called) and Subject (what you want the suject line to say to your recipient) for your template.
- Type your desired text into the body of your email.
- Use the formatting options at the bottom of the editing window:
- Use the formatting options at the bottom of the editing window to modify the text.
- To edit the font style and size, or edit the text alignment, click the More dropdown menu.
- To add hyperlinked text, click the link icon link.
- To insert an image, click the image icon insertImage.
- To include personalization tokens in your email template, click the Personalization dropdown menu.
- To insert a snippets, sales document, meeting link, or video, click the Insert dropdown menu.
- When you've finished creating your template, click Save template
Send your template
After creating your email template, you can use it to send emails from the CRM.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to any one of these areas: Contacts, Companies, Deals, orTickets.
- Click on a record to open it.
- In the left panel, click the Email icon email.
- At the top of the pop-up box, click Templates.
- In the dialog box, hover over the template you want to send and click Select.
- Customize the content as needed, the click Send.
- The email will be tracked automatically, and the information will be added to your template report data.