Upload your videos to your preferred hosting channels.
How to Upload Video to Wistia
How to Upload Video to YouTube Channel
How to Upload Video to Hubspot
Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise users can host and manage video in HubSpot-hosted blog posts, landing pages, and website pages. Service Hub Professional and Enterprise users can host and manage video in knowledge base articles.
How to upload a video to your Hubspot portal to use later:
- Navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Files.
- Click Upload Files in the top right corner of the page
- Choose your file and click Open
How to insert a video into one of your HubSpot pages, blog posts, or knowledge articles:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your blog, landing pages, website pages, or knowledge base.
- In a rich text module or in the body of the article, click the video icon in the toolbar.
- If you haven't enabled your video features, you'll be prompted to enable them and accept the terms of service.
- In the dialog box, click Turn on new features.
Note: each user who wants to add videos to content in HubSpot must enable HubSpot Video in their own account and accept the Vidyard terms of service. If you have existing videos hosted on other providers (e.g. YouTube, Vimeo), you can migrate them to HubSpot after accepting the terms of service or embed them in your HubSpot content.
- In the Insert video panel, click the video you want to add to your page to insert it into your content. You can also click Upload videos to upload a new video file.
Note: Accounts with Professional or Enterprise subscriptions have a limit of 250 videos, and each video is subject to the limitations of the file manager. Only videos with the Allow embedding, sharing, and tracking switch on, when accessing the video in your file manager, count towards the maximum limit of 250 videos.